WHAT HAPPENED IN JANUARY | January Recap

2018-02-05

January, again, ended so fast. I couldn't manage to write any entries other than the recap few weeks ago. I feel frustrated. Which one particular word could sum up last month...? Stressful i guess suits everything that I've been through in those 31 days full of the complexity of life.

Having Doubts

I hate doubting as much as I hate it when people have doubts on me. I really hate it even if I only feel a tiny bit, drop of doubt. When it comes to relationship, you shouldn't have doubts. That only means you're questioning if what you're going through now is what you really want. Relationship means there are two people involved. They can not not communicate, communication has a major role for them to connect. No matter how complicated your doubts are, having words with your significant other is important. Other than that, it also helps getting rid of doubts in between. I've been there, experienced it myself and I 100% guarantee you, by talking to your partner about this doubt you have, you'll be able to let them out truthfully. Even it means you have to go through mini drama, it'll help. You can solve this bothering stuff together. It really worked for me.

The Healing

But on the brighter side, to heal my scattered mind, I've caught up with some Korean dramas that I thought I already dropped behind. Thank God I didn't. I have finally finished Fight For My Way. Park Seo Jun upped his game there. His role (Ko Dong Man) showed the efforts about becoming a UFC fighter. I couldn't be more proud of him. But what caught my eyes more the entire time, especially near the ending, was Sul Hee and Joo Man's relationship. Made me bawl my eyes out. This drama created such realistic plot, almost everyone who watches this can relate a lot. Very light storyline, there are times where I got bored but then excited again. Gave you this emotional roller coaster.

Besides dramas, I also watched some TV series and Korean variety shows. Because of work, I recently watch few episodes of Knight Rider, Nickelodeon's series The Thundermans, and Rellik. A glimpse of Knightfall finale, it was really good and I'm planning to watch the whole 10 episodes, hopefully if works and life allow me to have some free time...
For variety shows, my current fave at the moment is Master In The House whose casts are Lee Seung Gi, Yang Se Hyung, Lee Sang Yun and Yook Sung Jae. A must watch variety show. You can read my review of this show here.


Despite these trash I had in mind, me and my boyfriend managed to watch2 movies last month. First was Insidious: The Last Key. I have never looking forward to any horror movies. I watched it only because he wanted to and I followed the rest of this film series (yes thanks to him), so I did it. My personal favorite is series 1 and 2, like duh, no shit sherlock. Those 2 are the best ones.. I don't know why, maybe because it involved family and all. From the plot, their roles, I think they really offered me my kind of horror movies. The jump scare didn't kill me in one single blow. I have to admit though, its music backgrounds for every series gave me the creep every time. On the other hand, boyfriend really liked it.


Few weeks later, after pay day, we watched Along With The Gods: The Two Worlds. I completely shook by this movie I don't even have the right words to express my feelings for the movie other than; Best. Movie. Of. 2017. (let's see if in there's another contenders for the next 10 months). A real tearjerker, man. The movie, overall, talked about afterlife. Let me tell you two reasons this movie reached 10 millions movigoers, 1) the acting is superb. Four main casts showcase the emotions you don't expect. 2) Do Kyungsoo is one of the casts. No offense. He was amazing there too and the movie is worth to watch. It's killing me emotionally.


At work, as a way of focusing my mind, I gave myself spare time to watch Silenced. Gong Yoo though. Another tearjerker movie lol or am I that weak? But no, this one's gonna destroy you in many ways possible. You'll hate the character for making their role very hateful. It'll make you very anxious about the next scenes. What makes it more terrifying, this movie was inspired on real events. The after effect hits me real hard in the chest!

I'll see you with more entries in February. Xo.

 | How was your January? |

No comments:

Post a Comment