New Adorable Souls | February Recap

2018-02-28
I guess there was something wrong with February. Time went so fast yet so slow. At one point it felt like everything's worked out by itself and on the other hand I'm still struggling until this very second lol. Though I remember feeling mentally exhausted, I have gotten rid of it by working my ass off and keeping myself busy. It did work. I feel much better and more alive now.

Oh, didn't I tell you that I have 3 kittens now at grandma's? Yes, my cat, Loli, gave birth to 3 adorable kittens on February 22nd. I wasn't there to help her labor but my boyfriend did. It was started a day before, when my aunt said that Loli looked like she's going to give birth soon. She became very restless and wandered around as if she was looking for something. I knew that she was looking for kind of dark, private place to do her labor.


Before I was away, I've already prepared this medium-sized cardboard for her. I put few used clothes inside to keep her and babies warm and of course for the blood when she was having her labor. At first she didn't like it there I don't know why. I did exactly like what my mom told me. Yet she refused to stay inside. But my brother told me that he put her there that night and thankfully she stayed until all babies were born.

I haven't given any of them names yet. It's because for now I still can't figure out their gender plus I need inspirations. I love naming my cats something cute. Just a simple, short name would do. I have few names in my head though but I'm not sure lol.

I met my family of Mom's side last weekend at one of my cousin's wedding. Congratulations for them, BTW! Yay! One more soul added to our big family tree :) One that we should grateful for no matter how God delivered it for us. It's still a blessing.

Life at work basically just like that. Nothing so special really. Just me commuting from home to work every day facing the very same job. I'm glad I've gotten rid the exhaustion that once crept inside my body. At least I managed to walk a lighter step to work this time without worrying about my mental exhaustion. I hope this will last long. March, please do me a favor.....

Today, February 28th, happens to be my 'mama tua's' birthday. She is one of many important persons in my life. Besides my mom, she also has raised me to be the woman I am today. Taught me life lessons, basically and mostly on how to be a good, dependable woman, soon to be a wife and future mother of my children (still don't have a clue when these would happen though lol). I call her mom too just because she's like my second mom.
Happy birthday, Mom. You're not alone, you're deeply loved by many especially me and you know that. You can always count me. I'm looking forward to the day that you'll hold my children and take care of them just how you took care of their mom from the day she was born! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment