Movie Soundtracks That Close To My Heart

2018-07-20

I was listening to Never Knew I Needed just now. And now I would like to share some of my favorite movie soundtracks that I have on my playlist, well yeah including Ne-Yo's song. I actually listened to so many soundtracks, but these songs below are my most most most favorite ever. So here they are:

Ne-Yo - Never Knew I Needed (Princess and the Frog) // this song to be honest, hands down, is one of my ultimate favorite. The idea of Ne-Yo sings into my ears blows my mind. I love how it suits the movie very well. I only watched it once though haha. That's when I know I have to watch it again. First, to enjoy the movie and second for the song.

The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice (50 First Dates) // I freakin' love this movie you have no idea.

Charlie Puth ft Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (Fast & Furious 7) // I cried during THAT goodbye scene and this is where the song was being played.

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You? (About Time) // a folk-rock band, The Waterboys is the original singer but I love Ellie's version more since hers was used for the soundtrack, of course. I don't know, I found the lyrics pretty interestingly funny but meaningful at the same time. It's one of those many songs which its existence you could never forget. Especially when you love the movie. *hint* *hint*

The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (About Time) // again and again, a soundtrack from About Time. Geez, I think I love that movie a little bit too much. I love how this song captures my heart, yes from its lyrics.

Ben Folds - The Luckiest (About Time) // now you already know how much I love this movie and how these three songs are included in this list.

OneRepublic ft Logic - Start Again (13 Reasons Why) // I  know it's a series and lol I don't even watch it. But this song reminds me of me and my greatest sin. It still hurts whenever I listen to this but weird thing is I love the feeling. You know, the feeling of guilt, shame, sadness, excited, every abundant feelings.

Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams (A Million Dreams) // a movie that instantly made me cry, only in its first 15 minutes! This movie is so realistic it makes you weep. I was almost in the same situation about some part of the movies, especially this song really hits me hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment