March Recap

2018-04-17
https://mercenunez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/March_Lletra-e1434312097375.jpg

First of all, I'm really sorry for the lack of entries. Between the end of March and early April were harsh. I'll just update you, or just my blog on how my March went. Without further ado, here we go.

Movies watched:

1. Get Out
Initially, I forgot to catch up with this movie once it was out. But thankfully I got to watch it at work since it was one of our movies material to be translated to Bahasa Indonesia.
I gotta tell you I fell in love with Daniel Kaluuya in this movie. I got attracted with the whole plot and such an eye-opening movie because I got to know some histories about the movie's background. I mean it led me to Jordan Peele interviews I watched on YouTube. 9/10
2. Lady Bird
Another coming of age movie which someone people can relate to. Not for me though. Overall I enjoyed watching it while I was having my lunch.  8/10

3. The Greatest Showman
Probably the best movie of 2017???? I don't know though but personally I think so haha. This movie attacked me right in the heart. I think we're all able to relate to the moral of this movie. Your loved ones is not always those with all the fortune in the world. But the one who's willing to stand with him/her through thick and thin building their dreams together. 10,5/10

4. Shape of Water
Uhmm... I must say this movie caused me confusion even after I read the reviews, theories, and all. I didn't say I don't like it, it's just...very unique. Unique in a way it makes you speechless. Great how the reception it received especially from this year's Oscars and don't forget other awards. 5/10

5. Kingsman: The Golden Circle
I know I'm way behind but this movie is gold. I loved it. I watched the first Kingsman movie as well and for me the 2nd movie wasn't boring at all. Sometimes you'd find another sequels boring or dull because they kind of forced the plot. Didn't happen to this case though. 8/10

So those are the list of movies I watched on March. I've also finished The End of the Fucking World. Loooooved it to the bits. It is a drama that is very dark but enjoyable as hell. I wish I was as cool as Alyssa but meh. 

On life....well here it is. On March 11th was my boyfriend's birthday. We didn't have any plans like how we spent his birthday last year. He didn't want to go anywhere. We decided to stay at my place and hang out. But my family asked us to join them to have lunch together. I asked him if it was okay and he agreed. So went to TaWan at Giant Bekasi for lunch. I must say it was the first time ever I brought a guy for lunch with my main family. It was amazing though. After that, my family went to movie while we went somewhere for snacks and just hung out at MM. It was a fun day. Oh and I gave him a t-shirt and shirt as his gifts.

Lately I've been wanted to run away from people. I really wanted to be alone, just me and the loneliness. I thought that it'd be cool to spend one night at a hotel away from people I know. So I supposed to be out with my friends at March 24th and stay at her place. But one of my friend told us to postpone it because she needed to take care of her father. So I didn't wanna waste my chance. I decided to leave home to this hotel called Yello! in Harmoni and stay there for one night. Yes I lied to my parents, grandma, and even my boyfriend. The only thing they know was I was spending my night at my friend's place in Kalibata. I'm so sorry T_T Well I already said the truth to my boyfriend though. He was kind of upset but just that. I will also try to review my stay at Yello! Hotel Harmoni soon.

At the end of March around the 29th-31th and April 5th-6th, I got sick. I didn't go to work for 5 days in total. My body temperature was high as hell you could actually boil an egg. I can't even describe how hellish it was whenever I got sick. After visited 2 doctors I've finally regained my health back.

So I think that's all from me. I will keep in touch soon with a review of local lipstick :3

No comments:

Post a Comment