It happened. Let it be

2017-12-13

Last night after work, a random thought suddenly popped up in my mind. Never knew until this morning why such thing appeared. In fact that I have moved on from my past, but the buzz somehow won't leave me alone. I questioned it myself while I was having breakfast.

"What is your second most scariest thing after death?," I asked myself. And there the answer even baffled me for a moment. Why after these past years the thoughts are still here? It was my past. I'm still scared of thinking back about my past. 
“Don’t blame yourself. Blame yourself but keep it short and remember it for a long time.” – Choi Dam Dong.
Above is my recent favorite quote from a very good K-Drama I currently watch. While You Were Sleeping. Yes, I don't wanna blame myself for acting so stupid back then. No, I never hoped such thing would happened. But there's no use crying over spilled milk. It happened. Let it be.

I am not scared. It's just the thought. For the sake of my new life, it's better to keep the bad past as a strong foundation to build a much better life, relationship, and better future. The only one who can make it happen is me.

| How do you get over your bad pasts? |

No comments:

Post a Comment